|Barco is continuously working on improving our products and services so we can offer you the best possible ClickShare experience. This is why we regularly release firmware updates: every update brings you new functionalities, resolves any outstanding software bugs and improves the user experience. Reason enough to download the latest firmware 1.3.4 for the CS-100 and CSE-200 model today!
- The Base Unit web interface uses a self-signed certificate. browser will not trust this certificate and display a warning. The certificate can be added to the trust zone setting in your browser.
- When showing movies full screen on Safari, Quicktime player or other Apple applications, the content will not be shared. We advise the use of VLC or Google Chrome
- Sometimes audio is not shared. Stop sharing and start sharing again fixes the problem.
- Daylight savings is not supported for some regions.
- Message “Please open the ClickShare drive and start the application” is not displayed when wallpaper is disabled.
- Passive HDMI to VGA convertors that consume more power than the HDMI spec allows don’t work. Active convertors are recommended.
- On certain monitors the Base Unit cannot be put in standby. The Base Unit will wake up by itself. This can be fixed by disabling hot-plug detection in the web interface.
- In very rare cases Button pairing does not work. In that case unplug and re-plug Button in the Base Unit.
- AirPlay cannot stream mp4 videos.
- When the Base Unit clock is out of sync or not correct the Base Unit will not be able to auto update.
|what’s coming up next?
We are already working on the next firmware release. The 1.4 update will be available end of May/early June. This release will bring the long-awaited Extended desktop compatibility on Windows 10.