Extended Desktop is now available in Windows 10 for Clickshare. Note that there are two ways to enable this feature. If first doesn’t work, the second will.
METHOD 1: THE SIMPLE
Most have success simply installing the latest firmware.
If extended desktop does not work at that point, there is another step:
METHOD 2: THE SURE THING
This step involves installing the extension pack directly onto your computer’s hard drive. Here are the steps:
- Download Extension pack from the Barco website: Here
- After install is completed a reboot is necessary
- Unzip the folder > Move “ClickShare-Extension-Pack” to a location on your hard drive easily accessible
- Open file location > Run “ClickShare-Extension-Pack”
- Accept agreement > Click next
- Select the Custom button
- Select drop down next to “extended desktop Driver” option
- From drop down select “Will be installed on local hard drive”
- Select “Next”
- Ready to install ClickShare Extension Pack > Click “Install”
- Installation begins showing status of installation
- Upon completion of the setup wizard click finish
- After clicking finish a pop up informing you to reboot your machine will appear. For installation of this service to complete you must reboot your machine.